Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Karma Clearing program - how successful was this?!?!?

Hmmm.... I started this with a lot of enthusiasm. On the first day itself, I broke the first two - no criticism and no expression of dissatisfaction. On any day there were only two or three rules followed; if a rule was followed one day, the next day it got broken.

The only thing I was able to follow was to observe thoughts and actions on all days consistently. I realized that, only if you try to follow the rules on all days of your life, eventually you would become successful in one of the programmes started on a new moon day!!!

Action no 1, 2 and 6 are the most difficult!!! 1 and 2 are broken on all days consistently!!! Finding an action that suits 6 was difficult; not because I like all activities but because my ego resists something to be called as disliked activity.

Let me try these three on all days.... and see how it is after about six months from now!!!

No comments: